Friday, February 20, 2009

clothes clothes clothes

http://www.dropsnap.jp/pc/snap.php
this site is just as cool as lookbook.nu, check them out.

As of wednesday I own 10 leather jackets. Obsession much? I was thrifting with friends and this sick tight fringed motorcycle jacket was brought to my attention. I justified it because I don't have a leather jacket with fringe and I'm so pleased I did because it's stunning. Another exciting find is this blazer that looks a lot like Yves Saint Laurent of the mid-late 80's: super-high shoulder pads, of a dark grey pattern, really nipped waist that flares out a bit in an architectural angle.

other finds include:
A royal blue/black/hot pink dress from the late 80's.
A pastel-teal-with floral-print dress probably from the mid 80's.

I'm really digging the 80's right now I suppose.

Pictures to follow when I can get my act together in that department...

No comments: